[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Lunacy • View topic - Sorry About the Whole I hate you thing... Withdrawal, Honest

Sorry About the Whole I hate you thing... Withdrawal, Honest

Talk about whatever here.

Sorry About the Whole I hate you thing... Withdrawal, Honest

Postby Nazgulhunter » Tue May 22, 2007 5:03 am

Hello Chaps,

With wow fully out of my system, I am happy, jolly, and would like to scincerly appoligies to all my old friends and pals i may have insulted, Disrespected or abused.

Specificaly:

Lucient (I still love you)
Tourkan (Still can't remember you, but thats my flaw not urs)
buddypaladin (Im sure your not actually gay, not that there is anything wrong with that.)
owena (you are part of the some :))

And to anyone I missed :)

I Want to keep in touch, So don't feel akward chatting to me :P

I miss you all to much to be stuborn and sulk away in the corner
Naz
Nazgulhunter

Postby Deleale » Tue May 22, 2007 11:13 am

ALL J00R BANDWIDTH R BELONG TO ME
Deleale

Postby Poowana » Wed May 23, 2007 12:55 am

omg you appologised to owen....

You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals, Druids do it like they do on the Discovery Channel.

Poowana

Postby Saryn » Wed May 23, 2007 7:27 pm

Saryn

Postby Merforga » Thu May 24, 2007 1:13 pm

Merforga

Postby Nazgulhunter » Fri May 25, 2007 4:07 am

Naz
Nazgulhunter

Postby Merforga » Sat May 26, 2007 8:04 am

Merforga

Postby Nazgulhunter » Tue May 29, 2007 12:30 pm

Naz